iran, rouhani, unga72, zarif
THOUSANDS RALLY AGAINST ROUHANI TO END IMPUNITY OF IRANIAN OFFICIALS
Bishop Dr. Robert Stearns,
Rabbi Joseph Potasnik,
Rabbi Gerald Sussman
Bishop Dr. Angel Nunez (Senior Pastor of the Bilingual Christian Church of Baltimore)
NEW YORK, NY, USA, September 18, 2017 /EINPresswire.com
/ -- THOUSANDS RALLY AGAINST ROUHANI TO END IMPUNITY OF IRANIAN OFFICIALS
NEW YORK September 18, 2017 -- Thousands of Iranian-Americans will gather in New York
Wednesday, September 20th, to protest against the Iranian regime president’s presence at the
United Nations. Elaborate artistic street play, symbolizing the 11,000 protests across Iran, which
speaks to the Iranian people’s desire for regime change, will be performed.
Over the past year, the Iranian people have held over 11,000 protest acts nationwide. More than
3,100 people have been executed in Iran during Rouhani’s tenure. Tehran’s nefarious regional
conduct and ballistic missile tests are continuing unabated. The UN Secretary General has
highlighted the 1988 massacre of 30,000 political prisoners in Iran as new evidence implicates
regime’s leaders, including Rouhani’s cabinet ministers, as key players in the massacre that has
never been independently investigated.
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM
Where: Dag Hammarskjold Plaza (2nd Ave & 47th St), United Nations, NY
Why: To call for supporting the Iranian people’s demand for regime change, and an end
to executions in Iran, for justice against the perpetrators of the 1988 massacre.
In addition to Joe Lieberman, former Senator from Connecticut, John Bolton, former U.S.
Ambassador to the United Nations, and Robert Torricelli, former Senator from New Jersey, the
following faith community leaders will also address the rally:
● Bishop Dr. Robert Stearns (Founder and Executive Directors Eagle Wings)
● Bishop Dr. Angel Nunez (Senior Pastor of the Bilingual Christian Church of Baltimore)
Other prominent faith community leaders will also attend the rally, including:
● Rabbi Joseph Potasnik, the executive vice president of the New York Board of Rabbis.
● Rabbi Gerald Sussman (Temple Emanu-El’s spiritual leader since 1982).
● Bishop Tommy Reid (The Tabernacle located in Orchard Park, NY)
● Bishop Marcus Johnson Sr. (Senior Pastor of New Harvest Ministries)
● Bishop Johnson (Vice President of the Multicultural Prayer Movement)
● Reverend Marcos A. Miranda (President of New York State Chaplain Task Force)
About The Organization of Iranian-American Communities
OIAC advocates for a democratic, secular and non-nuclear government in Iran, founded on
respect for human rights, gender equality, religious and ethnic tolerance, as wells as social,
economic justice, and security for America.
Organization of Iranian American Communities-US (OIAC)
email us here
We invite you to join us at Free Iran Rally, WED, Sep 20th